- Reverb adjusts the reverb signal intensity
- Volume controls the pedal output volume from –∞ up to +7dB boost
- Springs toggle switch alters the numberand length of the simulated springs:
S(hort), M(edium) and L(ong)
- Tone toggle switch changes the treble content of the reverb signal:
N(eutral), B(right), D(ark)
- Besondere Zuverlässigkeit und Wartungsfreundlichkeit durch sorgfältige freie Verdrahtung von Buchsen und Fußschalter.
- Robust „true bypass" switching. An amber LED indicates the on/off status
- Free wiring of jacks and footswitch, no PCB-mounting!
- Input impedance: 1MOhm
- Output impedance: 1kOhm
- Current consumption: 70mA
- This pedal requires an external regulated 9V power supply (not included)
Polarity: postive@ring / negative@tip
- Dimensions: 112mm x 70mm x 48mm
- Weight: 240g
The Pipeline pedal is very easy to operate:
"Reverb" allows you to adjust the reverb intensity. A good starting point is at 2 o'clock. "Volume" controls the pedal output volume ranging from silence up to +7dB boost. Unity gain is at the middle position.
A three-way "Springs" toggle switch alters the number and length of the simulated springs: S=Short, M=Medium, L=Long. This results in different decay times, densities and frequency content of the reverb — just like the mechanical archetype. An internal trim pot allows further adjustment of your preference L(ong)-decay time.
A "Tone" toggle switch allows you to change the treble content of the reverb signal. Switching from N(eutral) to B(right) or D(ark) varies the reverb signal presence content — ranging from warm and analog sounding reverbs or more trebly and crisp ones. Your straight guitar signal is of course not affected at all by this tone control!
Like all Vahlbruch pedals the „Pipeline" is hand-made utilising only the best components available worldwide for high-end tone and years of trouble free operation.