- Active ABY signal splitter with high-end audio buffered input and outputs.
- Protects your guitar tone and avoids any impedance mismatch in your setup.
- Unique MagTraB switching technology.
- 100% silent switching due to dynamic signal routing based on micro-controlled solid state relays.
- 25 volts internally generated power supply for maximum dynamic headroom.
- Super low noise audio circuit.
- Ultra linear frequency response, perfect use for all types of instruments, magnetic or piezo pickups.
- Isolated outputs with phase invert switch to even out your rigs phase.
- Self adjusting ground balancing circuit eliminates ground loops and makes a ground switch obsolete.
- Buffered always on tuner output, which can also be used for D.I. purposes.
- Silent tuning, guitar change etc. by pressing the "1+2" button for 1 second to mute output 1 and 2 simultaneously.
- Amber and blue colored LEDs indicate the outputs on/off status.
- Input impedance: 1.0M Ohms
- Each output impedance: 100 Ohms
- Current consumption: 30mA
- This pedal requires an external regulated 9V power supply (not included) polarity: postive@ring / negative@tip
- Dimensions: 120mm x 100mm x 48mm
- Weight: 310g
- Handmade in Germany
How to change the power-on default setting:
The factory power-on default setting is "output 1=on" and "output 2=mute". You can easily change this default setting by holding down the following MagTraB buttons for a second during powering-on the pedal. The next time the pedal is powered on, the newly programmed presetting is recalled:
a) The "1/2" button changes between output “1” or “2” being active after power-on.
b) The "1+2" button changes between "1 + 2= on" or "1 or 2 = on". The latter setting depends on step a).
c) Holding down the two "1/2" and "1+2" buttons at the same time during Xroads power-up allows you to programm the pedal to start in the "Mute state". Repeat this procedure if you want to leave the “Mute-power-up-state” again.