ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS
Vahlbruch FX X Roads Active Switcher
The Xroads (Crossroads) pedal allows you to connect two amplifiers and a tuner, switch between the amplifiers, run them both at the same time, or mute them for silent tuning and guitar changes.
- Active ABY signal splitter with high-end audio buffered input and outputs.
- Protects your guitar tone and avoids any impedance mismatch in your setup.
- Unique MagTraB switching technology.
- 100% silent switching due to dynamic signal routing based on micro-controlled solid state relays.
- 25 volts internally generated power supply for maximum dynamic headroom.
- Super low noise audio circuit.
- Ultra linear frequency response, perfect use for all types of instruments, magnetic or piezo pickups.
- Isolated outputs with phase invert switch to even out your rigs phase.
- Self adjusting ground balancing circuit eliminates ground loops and makes a ground switch obsolete.
- Buffered always on tuner output, which can also be used for D.I. purposes.
- Silent tuning, guitar change etc. by pressing the "1+2" button for 1 second to mute output 1 and 2 simultaneously.
- Amber and blue colored LEDs indicate the outputs on/off status.
- Input impedance: 1.0M Ohms
- Each output impedance: 100 Ohms
- Current consumption: 30mA
- This pedal requires an external regulated 9V power supply (not included) polarity: postive@ring / negative@tip
- Dimensions: 120mm x 100mm x 48mm
- Weight: 310g
- Handmade in Germany
How to change the power-on default setting:
The factory power-on default setting is "output 1=on" and "output 2=mute". You can easily change this default setting by holding down the following MagTraB buttons for a second during powering-on the pedal. The next time the pedal is powered on, the newly programmed presetting is recalled:
a) The "1/2" button changes between output “1” or “2” being active after power-on.
b) The "1+2" button changes between "1 + 2= on" or "1 or 2 = on". The latter setting depends on step a).
c) Holding down the two "1/2" and "1+2" buttons at the same time during Xroads power-up allows you to programm the pedal to start in the "Mute state". Repeat this procedure if you want to leave the “Mute-power-up-state” again.
The Xroads (Crossroads) pedal allows you to connect two amplifiers and a tuner, switch between the amplifiers, run them both at the same time, or mute them for silent tuning and guitar changes. The active signal-splitter includes super-low noise high-end audio signal buffering. This ensures a constant load to the connected guitar, regardless of whether one or both amplifier outputs are active, thereby resulting in a highly consistent guitar tone. The low impedance of any output is easily capable to drive even very long cables without any loss of signal clarity, transparency or dynamic. Generated from your 9V power supply, the Xroads pedal internally operates at 25 volts for maximum dynamic headroom.
The high-end active audio circuit provides ultra-linear frequency response, perfectly suited for all types of instruments, magnetic or piezo pickups. The Xroads employs a unique self adjusting ground balancing output circuit which intrinsically eliminates ground loops and makes a ground switch obsolete. Simply adjust the correct phase between your amps and you are ready to go. The signal switching is 100% silent due to the micro-controlled dynamic signal routing. Two of my unique "MagTraB"-buttons toggle between the two amplifiers, both amplifiers on, or muted at the same time, for silent tuning and guitar changes. To activate the mute simply hold down the left MagTraB button for a second.
ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
Shipping worldwide 100% free of charge. Fully insured, tracked and secure.
Hand-Built Engineering in Germany
Every single Vahlbruch Pedal is designed, engineered and hand-built in Germany.
BECOME AN ENDORSED ARTIST
If you would like to be endorsed by Vahlbruch Pedals then pleqase contact us at email@example.com
SECURE PAYMENT OPTIONS
Pay with debit/credit card, PayPal or Bank Transfer. We also offer very competative finance options.
2 YEAR WARRANTY GUARANTEED
We doubt you'll ever need to use it but every Vahlbruch Pedal comes with a 2 year Warranty.
What is MagTrab Switching?
Every one of their pedals features this amazing Technology. Incredible, contactless switching meaning reliable, silent and smooth. MapTraB buttons are as good as indestructible for millions of clicks!
Handbuilt in Germany
Obsessed with making the best sounding, best-built pedals available, Vahlbruch Pedals are used by Professional Guitarists and Sound Gurus all around the World. All of them, Designed, Engineered and Handbuilt in Germany.